Tuesday, October 22, 2002

Introduction and Greetings

Hi there.

Way back when, when I first started my first webpage, I tried to do this. This thing that's now called "blog"ing. But I didn't really get what I wanted to do, so every entry was this huge essay that made no sense.

It's been a few years. About seven, actually.

So now I'm jumping on the blogging bandwagon because this is something I meant to do a long time ago. The great thing about this is that nobody has to read my notes. Nobody has to care. I'm venting my steam into the pixels of the 'net and it doesn't matter if I never get a response.

Well, I suppose it matters a little. Everyone wants to be validated, even if the person responding to them disagrees.

Anyway. This is my "blow off steam" page. I've added a comment feature simply because a blog needs one. If you need to comment, please do. Otherwise I'm just going to spit out my nothings at the world in general.

So, let's go!