Monday, December 02, 2002

Animated Aquaman News


Comics Continuum (which had some server problems over the weekend) did an interview with Alan Burnett, one of WB's producers of animation at the Mid-Ohio-Con on Saturday.

Among the topics discussed was the new Animated Aquaman series. It sounds, from the comments made, that it's a bit further along than I realized. This thing might actually get made!

I was a little worried by this comment: "They also want to attract girls as much as they can. They want some sort of girl element so that girls can stay with a super-hero show throughout the thing." Makes me think that Aquaboy (since the show will focus on Aquaman's early career) will have a love interest. Could be really bad, depending on how they manage it.

Ah well, I guess I'll worry about it once it's actually on the schedule.

0 comments: