Monday, March 17, 2003

Mimmoth Thoughts


So the other night when I was trying to sleep, instead of the sheep normally wandering the field, there was a herd of mimmoths. They are small, they can't jump over any fences, so they were wandering around pointlessly which makes them really hard to count. Hubby-Eric suggested grabbing them and marking them with numbers, but do you know how hard it is to catch a mimmoth in a dream?



And my hubby also was telling me about some sort of prank pulled by the BBC on April 1st (which is coming up soon, beware), in which they showed a documentary of Italians harvesting spaghetti from spaghetti trees. Immediately, I thought of mimmoths getting into the spaghetti harvest, which led to my hubby's odd comment earlier.

How many mimmoths does it take to change a lightbulb? Hey, they weren't made for changing lightbulbs! What do you think this is, some kind of joke?

0 comments: