Monday, March 10, 2003

Something From The Bookshop


Now that I've actually got my bookshop up and running, I thought it might be fun to promote some of the cool books I'm putting in the shop (if nothing else it ought to get me to write up notes about the books on the shop page). If you choose to buy this book through the link to Amazon I provide, I'll get a tiny percentage in the form of credit. If you don't choose to buy it that way, I urge you to check it out anyway, because these are NEAT books. First up: Amy Unbounded.

cover Amy Unbounded: Belondweg Blossoming

This is a collection of the second six Amy Unbounded mini-comics. Despite that, it's the perfect jumping on point for Amy, and well worth the measly $17 cover price. This is one of the best comics out there right now. In fact, my only complaint is that it doesn't come out quite often enough for me. I wish it was monthly, or even bi-monthly. Heck, I'd settle for quarterly!

Anyway, this is the first on-going tale of Amy of Eddybrook Farm. Go visit the website to get the first six issues.

0 comments: