Thursday, May 08, 2003

No Pop-Ups Here


I think I may have mentioned once or twice that I use a friendly browser by the name of Mozilla. Mozilla's advantage over Internet Exploder is that you have an option to turn off pop-up ads without turning off other functions. Since I've been using Mozilla, I only have to deal with pop-up ads when I run across one of those really badly designed websites that only can handle Microsoft's garbage browser, and I have to switch browsers.



Despite that minor problem, I highly recommend Mozilla to anyone who browses a lot. It's got a lot of neat features that Netscape users will be familiar with, too. It's the open source browser that Netscape is based on.

Anyway, if I fail to mention that a linked page has lots of pop-ups, it's because I don't see them. And I'll generally not link to any page that Mozilla can't handle, either.

0 comments: