Friday, May 23, 2003

Rapid Reviews - 14 May 2003 - Part IV


Silken Ghost #1: Way of the Rat is a fun book, and I'm finding that I really enjoy the whole martial arts/action genre, so this is a natural fit into my reading pile. And it's pretty good too, for the starting issue of a mini-series. 4 starfish

Green Lantern #164: Last part of the eternal crossover. Not too bad an ending, but the entire crossover was just average. It seemed a little extreme to put such an average story in a weekly crossover. And I'm not too fond of crossovers anyway, even when I'm getting both the books already. 3 starfish

Ok, caught up with last week's reviews, now on to this week...

By the way, here's an interview with Kurt Busiek on Arrowsmith. And if you haven't seen the preview on-line yet, check it out.

0 comments: