Sunday, May 04, 2003

Some Blog Updates


Some of you have no doubt already noticed recent additions to the sidebar of this blog. In addition to adding a few new blogs, I've put up a current terror alert level graphic, courtesy of Geek and Proud. I've also put up a more permanent banner to the Free Comic Book Day website. I'll change the date as soon as the 2004 date is announced, assuming they'll go for a third day. I hope they do.

Current Terror Alert Level
Terror Alert Level


Anyway, welcome to my newest linked fellow-bloggers: The Jason Continuum, The Agatha Experience, The 42nd Kingdom, The Ongoing Autobiography of Frank Carrera, This Modern World, Unqualified Offerings, Makhaela Reid, Stand Down, The Light of Reason, Wil Wheaton, and Gary Hart. Most of these blogs I'll be checking about three times a week, sometimes every day when I'm bored.

By the way, if anyone hears about any other blogs set-up by presidential hopefuls, no matter what party, please let me know. I'm very interested to see how blogging might work to help candidates actually reach the people. I can't believe that Gary Hart is the only one. There must be more out there.

0 comments: