Sunday, May 11, 2003

Stuff From Amazon.com


Ok, so I didn't get a lot of credit, but I got enough to order a couple of things from Amazon.com. So I took the plunge and ordered the Smallville soundtrack (lots of good songs) and the Superfriends DVD. Yes, the Super Friends. I know, I know... it's not that good, it's the series that made Aquaman a joke... I just couldn't resist. Especially since I didn't actually pay any real money for it, just credit I got from people using my website to go to Amazon. I turned it on the other morning as some background noise and light while I got ready for work, and it was very refreshing. Took me back a few years.

I'll be reviewing the four episodes and the DVD features soon. I promise you that I won't go gentle on it out of nostalgia.

And my Mother's Day song didn't get played. Bummer. I still wuv you, Mom.

0 comments: