Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Long Time Since A Linkdump

I confess, it's an April Fools Joke, but I'd buy it.

I'm way behind: Comic Book Legends Revealed #227: Carmine vs Nick, Superman vs Flash, and Carmine vs Ploog. Comic Book Legends Revealed #228: asking permision, Flash #123, altered British covers. Comic Book Legends Revealed #229: Panic #1, Teen Titans blue, and Marvels. Comic Book Legends Revealed #230: Interracial Kiss, Mojo Jojo, and Super Spider-Man. Comic Book Legends Revealed #231: Secret Wars in Brazil, SpongeBob SquarePants, and Lee Falk. Whew... way more have been published, I'll link to each of them as I read them...

Darryl Cunningham deals with suicides. And the last chapter of Psychiatric Tales examines his own life.

Thanks to this article, I've started using 750 Words each day to force myself to write for a few minutes. I do a freewrite (non-stop writing of whatever is in your head, even if it's just "I can't think of anything to write), and it usually takes me less than 15 minutes.

Jury Nullification: Agree with it or not, you should know what it is and why it's important.

THIS is why I don't want anyone to have remote access to my car, at all.

The simple rule for text messaging (and cell phone use): If you're in a situation where you'd excuse yourself to go to the bathroom, you should also excuse yourself before reaching for your phone. Otherwise, go ahead without asking. Either way, don't play with your phone longer than you'd stay in the bathroom.

Muslim Scholar issues Fatwa against Terrorism. This sort of responsible behavior should be celebrated.

How to tell when Yeast goes Bad.

Pugs for the in-laws: Pug Confusion, Wrinkling?, Pug and Pie.

LOLCat Theology: Basement Cat knows your Fear, Offerings to Basement Cat, Basement Cat is immune to Zombies, Basement Cat's Soft Spot, Evil Escapes, Transforming into Basement Cat, Washing Basement Cat, Bring Light Bulbs.

0 comments: