Friday, August 15, 2003

Bloggity-Blog-Blog-Blog: The Fair and Balanced Blog for all your Fair and Balanced needs.

Ok, last entry for the day. Sunburn pain is causing me to fail simple reading comprehension, and I keep seeing giant spiders around the house who are telling me to "go to sleep, we don't bite"... Google "Fair and Balanced".

Olsen Ross joins my blogroll for being Fair and Balanced. Modulator joins my blogroll for being Fair and Balanced.

Sunburn is caused by the sun on my fair skin, which wasn't balanced by the sunscreen because it washed off in the water slide at the water park. I had some Moose Tracks ice cream for lunch, that was fairly balancing. Aquaman is fair and balanced. You heard it here first. I need to go make my bed. It hasn't been fair nor balanced lately. If we let the possum in to live with us, would that be fair but unbalanced? I hope my fair and balanced sister sent off my packages for me today. One is going to California, where the recall election will be conducted fair and balanced, and one is going to Iraq, where our soldiers must balance their lives and be fair.

How long are we gonna stay "Fair and Balanced" as a blogosphere, anyway? Until the suit is dropped/lost? Until we get tired of it? Til the end of today? Anyone?

0 comments: