Saturday, August 16, 2003

Worms that go "Bump" in the Night

Another night, another pain-filled wakefulness when I really need to be sleeping. Tonight, like last night, dinner is re-visiting and trying to escape. I've been able to hold it, but the sensation is not pleasant.

Hubby-Eric caught the giant brown spider that kept telling me to go to sleep, and evicted it to the outside of the house. Maybe I'll actually be able to sleep when I finally get to bed.

Good news! Jill Thompson's Scary Godmother cartoon is available on DVD! Buy it at Amazon.ca. Or you can buy the VHS. If you order through one of these links, hubby-Eric will get a tiny credit from it.

Mark Evanier has gone completely around the bend this time. Poor guy. "Pick up a copy and read it for yourself." indeed. Somebody call the nice guys in white coats.

The results of Phil Foglio's 24 hour comic are up, and they aren't pretty. Well... judge for yourself. WARNING: Naked Chick! (Actually, it's not too bad for a comic he made in 24 hours without pre-planning the plotline).

Will Pfeifer's latest column is on comic book movies... er, no, how about comic strip movies? And a mention of SCTV.

I'm immune. To the blaster worm, that is. At least this first go round of it. See, I'm still running Windows 95, and it doesn't bother with abandon-ware like Win95. I have, however, spotted it bumping up against my firewall, which I thought was both odd and scary. Worms that go bump in the night.

0 comments: