Tuesday, September 30, 2003

Late Bloggin'

So I meant to blog before I left for work, but didn't really have time and couldn't think of anything to write. Then I meant to blog as soon as I got home, but I was exhausted from moving boxes and boxes of fresh LEGO around the store. So I'm blogging a wee bit later than usual.

The receiving clerk at work is from Minnesota, so all morning long she would call her husband to find out how the Twins/Yankees game was going. Since I'm not a Twins fan, but I'm typically anti-Yankees, I was as pleased as she was with today's result.

The Mariners tied the franchise record for second-most wins in a season, and still didn't make the playoffs. It's mildly bitter. Enough to make a fan pull out hair. They are still my team, but why on Earth do they keep falling apart in the second half of the season?

My ideal World Series this year would probably be the Red Sox vs the Cubs. I'm an M's fan, so I don't really care which one of them would win, but I'd like to see both teams make it. As long as I'm at work with Peggy, though, I'll be rooting for the Twins.

0 comments: