Thursday, September 25, 2003

Random Thoughts

Ok, this is really funny. Makers of Kazaa suing record labels. Heh. via Franklin's Findings

Elayne links to an on-line IQ test. At the end of the test, you are asked to provide a valid e-mail address and some bits of personal information. It scored me a 136. How very odd. If 100 is supposed to be average, how did I score that high?

I wasn't going to link to this, but I keep seeing it pop up everywhere, and it isn't as insulting as it sounds. Really. The Gospel of Supply Side Jesus is a very interesting little tale, with art by Don Simpson. via Mark Evanier and a dozen other sites

I've been mildly interested in Iron Wok Jan, a Manga comic offered in Previews, mostly because I'm an Iron Chef fan. But now Bill Sherman has reviewed it, and I think I'm ever so slightly more interested.

Scholastic, the US publisher of the Harry Potter series, have started an ad campaign aimed at adults. via The Leaky Cauldron

PVPonline has a couple of neat comics this week featuring Green Lantern and Batman. Sort of. And don't miss actual requests for sketches at conventions. Oh dear. via Captain Custard

Also via the Captain, you can get your kids some superhero costumes for this Hallowe'en.

0 comments: