Monday, September 29, 2003

Random Thoughts

Marta's latest is Bill Weasley at work.

*sigh* Aquaman gets no respect.

Wow. Sean Collins apparently didn't like Hush. Me, I don't follow Batman, so I thought Hush was a chicken, I tell you, a giant chicken!

Legomancer shares my doubts on the new Doctor Who.

In Sequence on voting in the California recall election.

Paul is gathering comics to send to Iraq. And there's also that picture of the evil oven mitt. I'm impressed.

An indeterminate vegetable rants a little on the constant problem of blogging. You write a cool entry about something you strongly believe in, and nobody responds. But post the results of some crappy on-line poll, and bingo! Tons of responses.

Dirk Deppey has some Journalista thoughts on the whole CrossGen thing.

Usagi Yojimbo lovefest at Comicon. Not only does he draw a great comic, Stan is also a very nice guy.

Rich Johnston applauds Mark Millar's Orson Welles/Batman hoax in his Lying in the Gutters column.

Hurricanes and Galaxies. Interesting juxtaposition.

There are a whole bunch of comments I'd like to make on the current political situation, particularly the Plame affair, but other people have said them better already, and I'm still waiting until the end of the month for the Bush Administration's bombshell on WMD.

0 comments: