Tuesday, July 19, 2005

To My Local Readers

My local comic book shop is having a sale, and it's definitely worth checking out. Corner Comics in Kenmore wants you to come and find the Golden Tickets on July 23rd and 24th. All back issues will be only $1 each during the sale, and hidden in backissue comic books are Golden Tickets worth store credit, from $10 to $100!

If that wasn't enough, there will be door prizes all weekend and everything else in the store except new items will be on sale.

Now, here's the sad bit. I'll be Walking during the sale. I can't go enjoy it because I'll be sweating with a couple of thousand other women. So I'm hoping a few people see this blog and go enjoy the sale for me. At the very least, someone ought to go win a door prize and blame me for it. Or buy a TPB at 30% off. Or something.

0 comments: