Thursday, February 02, 2006

Rapid Reviews - 18 January 2006 - Part II

Green Lantern #7: "A Perfect Life": Yay, a new storyline! Boo, it isn't very good. 2 starfish

Legion of Super-Heroes #13: Well, the long story appears to be finished. The backup story was good, and I loved the appearance of Polar Boy in the "letter column". Not bad. 2 1/2 starfish

Birds of Prey #90: "Perfect Pitch Part 5": So many good little bits in this one. Batman being out-thinked. The kiss of the Canary. Zinda's response to Canary explaining about Creote. Lots of good bits. And the story wraps up. I'm happy with it. 3 starfish

JSA: Classified #7: "Honor Among Thieves" part 3: Ma Hunkel shoulda kicked their whiney butts. I didn't really care about much else but how Ma was. I think the story lost me in the last issue. At least Ma's ok. 2 1/2 starfish

Conan #24: "The Magistrate's Wife": I like how all the pieces of the story combine in this one into one event. Conan's lessons in life are always amazing and amusing. This book is my favorite guilty pleasure. 3 starfish

0 comments: