Sunday, March 12, 2006

Linkdump

Another update at Studio Olio, with some very small updates on the ongoing and information on the deluxe hardcover.

Comic Book Urban Legends #41.

Paul Dini is at it again. BRING TANK, FATMAN!

An Embarrassing Mistake in a Marvel comic. Ouch.

Death's Head vs The Killer Munchkins.

The woman who lost, found, then lost her camera to a greedy family... has gotten her camera back. While I hope she tells the story, it's nice to just know that she got it back.

Rachel Hartman is very odd sometimes.

The Worst Batman Story of the Silver Age.

The Beat has a very odd comic book link that I thought maybe the hubby-Eric would want to look at, but the link linked to doesn't seem to have the same image The Beat shows, so I'm not sure.

Dorothy V is out.

Ethan Van Sciver has a bit on Norman Rapmund.

Robin's Romance with Batgirl.

Colleen Doran points us to the Holocaust Cartoons on-line. I didn't find any of them particularly funny, either the Iranian ones or the Israeli ones.

Complaints about Washington State License Plates.

I disagree: this makes me wonder if the Aquaman letters are waterproof.

Flash or Superman

0 comments: