Thursday, April 06, 2006

Post-Con Links

Now that I've written up my con report, I'm going to have to hunt out everybody else's reports...

Polite Scott posted about his first day and day two of the con.

Jeff Parker gives thanks, but decides not to write a con report, since he was only there one day.

Heidi is taking her con reports a little more slowly. I think she has a better memory than I do. In any case she has Post-con thoughts, and now is writing a wrap-up starting with Friday and moving on to Saturday.

The Dorothy folks have some great reports... Day One, Day Two, and links to my reports.

The Beat has some Emerald City coverage, including links to Matt Maxwell's report, Brett Warnock's report, and links to pictures and more pictures.

I do plan on compiling and editing my four con report entries into one big report, posted on its own page. I want to put things into proper order and maybe include information that I forgot on the first draft, which is what blog entries sometimes turn out to be.

Here are a couple more slightly related links.

The Great Curve notes the Sword of Atlantis I gave to Kurt.

Mike Sterling mentions my con reports.

And if you know of a report I didn't spot, please let me know about it in the comments. I'll add it in as an update. And don't forget to check out The Troll Pictures from the con, or the nifty list of people Torvald has been trollographed with. I'll start adding my sketches to the page in a week or so, once I've had a chance to scan them.

Update: Heidi posts her Sunday report.

Update: P'la Jarvinen posts her report.

Update: Greg Hatcher has a report for the Madison and Denny Middle School kids.

0 comments: