Friday, March 09, 2007

Randoms for the Day

Linda Medley discusses WonderCon and Fantagraphics.

While I'm very happy with our current eBay auction results, I'm kind of surprised that no one is giving the Alan Scott Green Lantern soft toy any love. C'mon, eBayers, where's the Golden Age love?

Mike Sterling on Captain America and Marvel, and ordering comics.

Leonard Kirk amuses me yet again, this time with the instructions for Kraft Dinner.

Beware the Ides of March.

Mark Evanier asks an obvious question. Having something like that in cars would be really handy.

Roombonkers! via Garrett.

R2-D2 Mailboxes.

Ask An Applied Mathematician.

Stopping Stock Spammers by stopping transactions on spammed stocks. Could it work? I sure hope so.

Saying vagina will get you suspended?

I generally don't care at all about American Idol, but I've been checking in on this one because Blake Lewis is from Bothell, where I live. I still haven't bothered to actually WATCH the show, so I don't know if our local rep is any good. But I'm keeping an eye on the news to see how far he goes.

0 comments: