Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Tin Man comments

Wow, I seem to be saying a lot more on this blog lately than Laura, huh? Well, that should change soon. Anyway, I was asked some time ago to write an article/review about Tin Man, the recent Sci-Fi Channel miniseries, for The Baum Bugle, the journal of the International Wizard of Oz Club. I turned it in yesterday, but the editor and I want to add a sidebar of comments from other folks, and not just Oz fans. So I want to hear from you now. Tell me what you think. So here's what I need from you:

a) your name (your real name, not a screen name or login or something like that)
b) your location (city and state, or country)
c) a simple yes-or-no, are you an Oz fan?
d) a few (and I do mean few) words about what you thought of Tin Man (or, if you didn't watch it, why not — that could be interesting, too)
You can either answer in the comments, or send me an e-mail at this e-mail address. And feel free to spread the word. Also, if you know of any blogs or online reviews, let me know that, too. Thanks!