Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Hey Ken Jennings, Lookee Here!

Much to my astonishment, Ken Jennings told me tonight that he reads my blog! And how did I talk about my blog with Ken Jennings? Well, it came up because I was wearing my "I'm blogging this." t-shirt to the Ken Jennings book signing and trivia contest at Third Place Books tonight with hubby-Eric.

Ken Jennings

My astonishment was so great I forgot to ask Ken my favorite trivia question: "What was the first United States team to win the Stanley Cup?"

I'm sure he knows, but it's still my favorite trivia question. Also, Ken, Tom Chambers? Eh, hubby-Eric did fine in your trivia contest, getting 18 of the 20 questions right. He only missed Tom Chambers and Mt Adams (he had a brain-freeze on that one). And he thanks you muchly for the $30 in gift certificates he ended up getting thanks to you!

Ken Jennings

As is traditional now, Torvald posed with Ken. I would guess that Ken is now one of the most recognizable people Torvald has posed with.

Ken Jennings

I also convinced hubby-Eric to pose with Ken. Maybe this will give him that tiny bit of luck he needs to finally get onto Jeopardy!

Ken Jennings

And lastly, as we were leaving the store, I realized that the information sign was in a very nice spot with regards to Ken Jennings. I couldn't resist taking a picture.