Friday, October 22, 2010

Holy Flaming Cows! Eight Years of Bloggity?

October 22nd 2002 --- October 22nd, 2003 --- October 22, 2004 --- October 22, 2005
October 22, 2006 --- October 22, 2007 --- October 22, 2008 --- October 22, 2009

I haven't been as faithful about writing every day for the last couple of years, but I have updated regularly. I don't have any idea how many readers I have since I removed all tracking bugs long ago, and I don't think I would want to know even if I could. I know the most important people in my world have the ability to keep up on me if they so choose, and that's what's important.

So, here's to the next year! Let's hope it's the best one ever!

7 comments:

Roger Owen Green said...

Well, congrats! Eight years ago, I think I had only a vague notion what a blog WAS! You were definitely early on the curve/

And now I've been blogging for 5.5 years as of Nov 2. Who woulda thought.

Garrett said...

Congrats on your blogiversary!

David Oakes said...

Yea, I am important!

Oh, you too.

Bully said...

Happy Blogiversary and many many more, to someone who's been a great inspiration and help to me in blogging! (And say hi to Torvald!)

Carolyn said...

Congratulations your Blogiversary! Here's to many many more...

Michael Jones said...

It's nice to read a blog where there aren't almost no grammatical or spelling errers.
Keep up the good work.

Bill D. said...

Happy blogday!