Thursday, December 04, 2014

I'm Tired

Yesterday I started the day at 6:45 a.m. at the local hospital, covering the morning Rotary meeting. I went to work and wrote up the story and my other deadline stuff, then jumped in my car and drove to a town more than 16 miles away to cover the open house of their new birth center, located in their hospital. I had "lunch" there and got my pictures, then rushed home to feed the cat before heading back to work to write up the open house and another story about recycling electronics. I was the night owl, so I stuck around until closing time before heading out to my final assignment of the day, at a local health clinic. This was a forum on human trafficking. I was fed there, as well, but didn't get home until about 8 p.m.

It was very much a health care day for me, even though most of the stuff wasn't particularly related to health care.

I haven't had time to skim through my favorite sites yet, so no links this morning. I've got to go to work and write up a summary of the human trafficking forum that will make it understandable for the average person while not minimizing the issues. That's a bit of a job, so I should head out sooner rather than later. But I'm taking a long lunch today, darnit.

0 comments: