Friday, June 18, 2004

Friday Fitness Blogging


  • Weight = X-5
  • Change From Last Week = unknown (no reading last week)
  • Met Exercise Goal? Yes
    Goal was ten minutes a day (walk/bike/swim) at least six days.
  • Current Exercise Goal = ten minutes a day (walk/bike/swim) at least six days.
  • Kept food diary? Yes.

So I'm back home where there is a scale, and I'm back to home routine. The stay at the pugless house was actually very good for me, as I didn't have anything to snack on and everything in the neighborhood is within easy walking distance. I seem to have lost another four pounds in the five weeks I was there, which is a good chunk o' weight for only five weeks.

More importantly, people keep looking at me and saying "have you lost weight?" Those are quite possibly the most flattering words you can hear when you are on a diet and exercise program. I don't even care if they are saying it just because they are reading my blog, hearing those words gives me the strength to stay steady on the course.

I was going to say that I haven't felt much different, but then I remembered that I managed to single-handedly mow the lawn yesterday, with its bumps and hills and ivy and blackberries. I must be feeling better!