Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Danger: Heavy Blogging Ahead

Home sweet home. Yesterday morning we did the Winchester Mystery House (and I'll be blogging about that soon, with pictures!) and then we visited the capitol in Sacraitsfrigginghotheremento. We made it all the way to Medford Oregon by nightfall, then took it easy coming home today.

The trip from Bothell to Asilomar is about 1000 miles... so over the last few days hubby-Eric and I have traveled about 2000 miles. In addition, we visited the capitols of the three west coast states in Olympia, Salem, and Sacramento.

Now we have to hope we'll have the money to do the trip again next year... I know that I would like to go, and with the timing of the conventions working out perfectly, we would love to go to both the Winkie Convention and the San Diego Comicon next year. I hope we can scrape together the money to afford it, because it would be one heckuva trip. And yes, it is one we've done before. In 2001.