Sunday, July 11, 2004

Rapid Reviews - 8 July 2004 - Part I

Thor #82: Utterly incomprehensible. I didn't even want to read it. 2 starfish

Justice League Adventures #33: The cover is nicely misleading. It is good how Robin leads the Justice League through the a nice little mystery, even if there is a mnior plot point that is never adequately explained. A good little tale. 3 1/2 starfish

Powers v2 #1: I didn't know what I expected from the relaunch of this title, but I know it wasn't the death that happens almost right away. I suppose the rest of the book followed a more expected pattern, but the start? Yeah, it shocked me. That's what this book is really good at, anyway. So, if using powers is a crime, only criminals would use powers... Oops. 4 starfish

Still to Review: Usagi Yojimbo, Supreme Power, Birds of Prey, DC Presents Batman, and Swamp Thing.