Friday, August 20, 2004

Friday Fitness Blogging


  • Weight = X-3
  • Change From Last Week = -1
  • Met Exercise Goal? Yes
    Goal was fifteen minutes a day (walk/bike/swim) at least six days.
  • Current Exercise Goal = fifteen minutes a day (walk/bike/swim) at least six days.
  • Kept food diary? Yes.

Still hanging in there. I've done a lot of exercising this week, and I feel really good, so I think I might actually be developing *gasp* muscles! Since muscles weigh more than fat, it's ever so slightly possible that I'm not losing weight as fast as I'd like simply because I'm gaining some muscle for every bit of fat I'm getting rid of. It's a nicely comforting thought, even if it's wrong.

And in other news, the computer is now stable. I'm going to take it nice and easy, start backup up stuff I need and want, then sometime next week or so I'll do a complete reinstall of windows. I did get my antivirus software to work, and the machine is clean.

0 comments: