Friday, September 10, 2004

Rapid Reviews - 9 September 2004 - Part I

Outsiders #15: Robots and Clone-things and bad guys, oh my. The art stood out as different in this issue, although I can't quite put my finger on what bothered/impressed me about it. I'm still not into the whole concept of the book, although it's nice to see the group working as a team and caring about a fallen teammate. Mildly recommended. 3 1/2 starfish

Fallen Angel #15: Well now. This is a nice turn of events. There's enough happening in this book that at any given time you are either completely confused or completely immersed in the story. This is a good start to a new arc, and the cliff-hanger is... quite the fun one. Looking forward to seeing what surprises this book throws at us next. 4 starfish

JLA #105: Wonder Woman is afraid of her own death, and J'onn in an insensitive clod. Oh yeah, and Superman is a stalker. I'm really hating this arc. 2 starfish

Still to review: Captain America, Green Arrow, Bloodhound, Go Girl, Aquaman, JSA, and Powers. NOTE: I will not be posting any reviews tomorrow.

0 comments: