Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Audioblog - Bloggin' From The Comic Shop

Not much to say about this entry. It's short, stupid and serves its purpose, which was to test the audio blogging. I could see audioblogging becoming extremely addictive, and terribly boring to anyone who would rather read than listen.


Transcript: "Ok, here I am, typical nerd, blogging from the comic shop! What other place should I do a test of my audio blogging software from? Um... not much to say. It's a comic shop, I'm in it. I just got my comics, you know, it's Wednesday - everyone knows comics come in on Wednesday. And... uh... well, not much- it's sunny outside. uh... Gotta go to work soon. uh... Whatever. Ok, that's it. *bleep!*" Note that you can also hear comic shop employee Carol yelling at the computer in the background.

It's amazing how much I sound like my little sister. When I listen to it, I hear her, not me.

Update 2010: Changed the old dead Audioblogger links to new links to saved files.

0 comments: