Friday, February 04, 2005

Cell Phones Are Dangerous

So I got a nice new cell phone, the LG VX3200, which has some handy features but most importantly to me was cheap. No games, no photos, no extra crap. It's just a phone. I'm pleased with it except for the limited ringers, which I can apparently fix if I want to buy a $20 cable and play with the phone set-up. I'm still debating that one.

Anyway. I know driving while talking on a cell phone is dangerous. In fact, I HATE seeing drivers talking on cell phones, as they usually are driving like they are drunk: either really slow or as if they are the only person on the road.

So, knowing that I hate cell using drivers, why on EARTH did I feel a strong urge to pull my cell phone out and call people while driving? It's not like I must talk to these people right now. In fact, I generally don't like talking on the phone. So where is this urge coming from? Why do I want to talk on the phone while driving?!??

0 comments: