Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Random Thoughts

I just spotted some new books on Amazon that amuse and mystify me: Aquaman Big Color & Activity Book with Stickers and Aquaman Jumbo Color & Activity Book. I'm looking forward to seeing what version of Aquaman these use.

I also found some non-Aquaman ones... Batman Jumbo Color & Activity Book, The Flash Big Color & Activity Book with Stickers, The Flash Jumbo Color & Activity Book, Green Lantern Big Color & Activity Book with Stickers, and Green Lantern Jumbo Color & Activity Book.

Polite Scott covers The New Marvel Ratings.

Mercury Studios added pictures from the article in the Oregonian about them.

Mark Evanier lets us know that Song of the South is (probably) finally going to be released by Disney. I've seen a copy... in PAL from England. I recall thinking that the problems with it were mild and Disney's fears were overblown. Put it fully in context and none of it should be an issue with any intelligent person. The comment about the movie being slow as seen in the article Evanier links to is also pretty much right on.

0 comments: