Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Warren Ellis Stole An Image From Me

Heh, Warren Ellis used one of my panels of Aquaman from my recent review as his Old Comics Zen image.

I suppose I should be flattered and not annoyed that I didn't get a linkback for it, but I'm thinking he couldn't have gotten that particular image from anywhere else. After all, are there any other nuts out there who are printing out B&W copies of Golden Age Aquaman from microfiche then scanning them to write long-winded reviews about them? Still, he hasn't indicated sources on most of his other Old Comics Zen posts, so I'm not unique.

And hey... it's Warren Ellis. What more is there to say, really?

And besides, it reminded me I need to get to work on my next Retro Review. Any requests, or shall I just go with More Fun #75?

Update: I think maybe Warren might have liked the panel after the one he used even better:

0 comments: