Saturday, July 10, 2010

Saturday Linkages that Won't Melt Outside

Comic Book Legends Revealed #268: Seinfeld's Superman Fetish, Steve Skeates Aquaman, and John Ostrander. I'm amused that my blog is mentioned in the Aquaman item (as I had nothing to do with the question or answer) and even more amused that my husband's site is also mentioned. Someone must like our work.

Elayne sums up the battle over women on The Daily Show.

Dealing with bipolar depression.

Bacon Cinnamon Rolls. Oh. my.

Slate takes on Anime Eyes and the New York Times.

DO NOT READ THIS IF YOU HAVE JUST EATEN, ARE ABOUT TO EAT, OR ARE ABOUT TO GET ON A PLANE: Airline Passengers Showered With In-Flight Maggots. TSA can find a nail clipper, but can't find maggots?!??

Wonderful headline: Mailbox, Mini Cooper, Fireworks a bad combo.

What drowning actually looks like.

Simon Pegg and Nick Frost taken by ghosts.

When being autistic is a crime.

LOLCat Theology.

And lastly, Pug Puppy for the in-laws.

0 comments: