Sunday, November 14, 2021

Taking a Short Break from Song of the Month

One reason I started cataloging Eric's Song of the Month posts is because Facebook has a tendency to hide posts. As I started to look for December 2020 posts, this problem has become more apparent. I'm going to keep working on it, but it's going to take longer for me to complete the posts.

If I cannot find the post, I'll put "missing post" on that day. If I know the video for that day, I'll try to post it. Since Eric posted them, some videos may have been removed or had their permissions changed. If I am able, I'll try to find the same video elsewhere and link to that, otherwise I'll try to note the video isn't available. Link rot will set in, and some videos will not be available in the future as well... that's just the nature of the internet.

While I work on finding old Facebook posts, here's the list of songs Eric has done so far:

0 comments: