Tuesday, February 18, 2003

A Picturesque Excuse


You might have already noticed the little addition to my sidebar. It's at the bottom, a link to a few Aquaman items on Amazon.com. I've been an associate of Amazon, supposedly earning money, for a few years now. I've gotten very little for it. Originally I was going to build this great shop with all my favorite books in it, with neat little reviews for each one. Didn't happen. So I'm taking advantage of the fact that I still have an associate membership as a neat excuse to put up some pictures of Aquaman products! Yeah, I don't need an excuse, but you never know, someone might actually buy something through the link, and I might earn enough money to buy a book or CD or something in a couple of years.

While I've got your attention, I'll point out a few other good items at Amazon for you: Amy Unbounded: Belondweg Blossoming by Rachel Hartman (all-ages), The Interman by Jeff Parker (Action/Adventure), Schoolhouse Rock! Complete DVD (a great bit of my childhood!), Justice League - Justice on Trial DVD (this features the Aquaman episode), and Queen Ann in Oz by Karyl Carlson and my hubby-Eric Gjovaag.

0 comments: