Thursday, March 13, 2003

Random Thoughts


Bad news from the blogsphere as Rick Veitch's news blog, The Splash, is going on indefinite hiatus because of burn out (and Veitch's current crushing workload). While it's not a surprise to long-time readers who may have noticed the lack of daily updates, it is the end of an era. Sort of. As a substitute, Veitch suggests The Pulse, Newsarama, Journalista!, ICv2, Comic Book Resources, and the Comicon.com Message Boards, all of which I was already plugged into. Another poster suggested Egon, which I haven't linked yet, but I'll go ahead and add it to my next update.

I also took the Which Political Stereotype Are You? quiz like a whole buncha people I link to, and I'm apparently a Green. No surprise, truth to tell, as I was leaning a whole bunch of different ways with the questions and could have just as easily been any of the provided stereotypes.

Ok, so mimmoths are genetically engineered mammoths that are about the same size as mice, according to the Girl Genius Secret Blueprints, but it doesn't explain how to get rid of them once they've infested your blog. The things are as bad as tribbles! At least they haven't started eating my words yet. That I've noticed.

0 comments: