Wednesday, March 26, 2003

Rapid Reviews - 26 Mar 2003 - Part I


Aquaman Secret Files 2003: I meant to review more than just this. But I can't bring myself to read any of the other books. The first story in this book was written for me. Perhaps not literally (though that's a possibility too), but it certainly works that way. I have always been the single Vulko fan on the planet Earth, and this first story is about Vulko. And it says exactly what I've been saying about Vulko for years. I can hardly believe this, but I'm suddenly more excited about the current Aquaman series than I was when I first learned it was going to happen! I wish I could give this book five starfish, but there are flaws that, even through my haze of joy, I can see. But the redemption of Vulko makes up for an awful lots of flaws, and this book only has a few... 4 1/2 starfish

A note: I don't know if I've mentioned this before, but I've set a self-imposed limit of three blog entries per day. So I will always post at least one entry, but never more than three. Just so you know. This is the third, and final, blog of the day.

0 comments: