Saturday, September 27, 2003

Random Thoughts

Doc Shazam wraps up her cases for us before she heads off to vacation.

Modulator has found Nemo.

The rumored new Doctor Who has been slashdotted.

James Sime has an article about guerrilla marketing techniques applied to comic books. An interesting read, and something I've often thought of trying. If only Seattle had a real mass transit system!

Somewhat liberal (ok, flamin' liberal) political cartoon opus by David Horsey: Empire Rising. via Daryl Cagle

I've been avoiding reading or talking about politics for a few days, as the Marysville Strike is taking a lot of my energy to keep up with, and I didn't need anything even more depressing. Going back and visiting my political links, I'm seeing that little has changed, which is surprising because Bush and his crew said that they were dropping a bombshell about the WMD in September. I would have thought they would have released the info by now, but I guess there are still a few more days in the month.

0 comments: