Friday, September 19, 2003

Rapid Reviews - 17 September 2003 - Part I

Smallville #4: As usual, this is a good TV show magazine with a couple of nice comic book stories. The comic stories were entertaining, though I couldn't remember what had happened in the first part of Chimera, so it was confusing at first. The Al Gough interview was actually interesting, even though I usually have no use for interviews. The short "Chloe's Column" bit is promising. Not bad. 3 1/2 starfish

Outsiders #4: Wow. An issue of this book I can actually say I enjoyed. That's a change. I can't quite put my finger on it, maybe it's because the team is actually doing stuff. Still, it's an improvement. That's good, I guess. 3 1/2 starfish

Still to review: Birds of Prey, Batman Adventures, Cinnamon, Thieves & Kings, Shrek, PS238, and Arrowsmith.

0 comments: