Thursday, September 18, 2003

Sketchbook - Rebecca Woods

Gah, I promised more sketches, but haven't posted any. This would be unforgivable if I wasn't so utterly involved in the fight against the Marysville School Board... As it is, I've been a wee bit distracted, and I'm getting discouraged by the whole thing. Hard not to when people you care about are being tormented by forces beyond their control. Anyhow, this is a pensive Aquaman for a pensive time. This is Aquaman looking within.


PENSIVE AND KELPLESS
by Rebecca Woods
14 September 2003
(permission to post given 14 September 2003 in person)
Mercury Studio

This is the first sketch I got at the recent Seattle ComiCard show. Done by Rebecca Woods (Robin, Deadpool), it shows a young Aquaman pondering. It's kelpless only because Rebecca couldn't remember how to draw kelp, and I couldn't kelp her with it either.

To see all the sketches I have permission to post so far, check out my Sketchbook Page. If you have any contact information for any of the other artists I'm trying to contact, please e-mail me.

0 comments: