Friday, November 05, 2004

Friday Fitness Blogging


  • Weight = X-2
  • Change From Last Week = -1
  • Met Exercise Goal? No.
    Goal was twenty minutes a day (walk/bike/swim) at least four days.
  • Current Exercise Goal = twenty minutes a day (walk/bike/swim) at least four days.
  • Kept food diary? No.

As I suspected, without exercise my weight just hovers. That should be taken care of soon as I start training for the Breast Cancer 3-Day here in Seattle. I don't expect to lose a lot of weight, but I suspect it will help overall.

Which reminds me, if you want to give me a little donation inspiration, click on the logo to go to my donation page. With 37 weeks to go until the walk I've raised... nothing yet. But then, I only announced my intention to walk two days ago, so I'll forgive anyone who didn't notice yet.

In any case, I do have one pledge, even if I don't have any actual money from it yet. My little sister Lisa has pledged one percent of all the sales from her Usborne book store to the walk, and three percent of the sales that originate from this page. So if you're thinking of getting someone a cool book for Christmas... I highly recommend their reference books for kids. They also have cool "Kid Kits" on various topics that are neat gifts.

Right, but this is about my training, yes? So, I've started to keep track of my training on Gjoblaag. Here's Training Walk Report #1 and some Training Schedule Thoughts. There's also a counter on Globlaag that indicates that The Walk starts in 259 days. I didn't do any training yesterday, I wimped out, but today I intend to go on another long walk. Maybe I can get a shot of the famous Sammamish River Park Wild Chickens for Globlaag.

So if you would like to donate or learn more about the 3-Day, please click here. And if you can't afford to help out with the financial side, a situation I understand completely, please please please feel free to give me encouragement in the Friday Fitness comments. I'll need all the inspiration I can get. Thanks!

0 comments: