Sunday, August 14, 2005

DC Solicits For November

The DC Solicits for November have appeared on Comics Continuum. Update: and were removed once they figured out they had messed up and put them up early.
Update: now they are up officially, at DC Comics, Comic Book Resources, Newsarama, and, yes, Comics Continuum.

I'm almost to the point where I just don't want to read the solicits for Aquaman anymore. I'm always expecting something that will make me cringe. This is no change... I'm cringing as usual.

Other books... um... nothing in the Batman or Superman titles that really tempts me... Birds of Prey has some Oracle stuff that looks fun... I like the cover to Green Lantern... Jonah Hex, huh? I doubt I'll get it... First collection of the new Legion... two more Seven Soldiers minis, do I want to keep getting this, or drop out now? No new Astro City, but a new Neverwhere... Eh, other folks will have much more interesting comments, I'm sure.

0 comments: