Friday, February 17, 2006

Some Thoughts

Here's an excellent suggestion for a new TV show. I have to admit, looked at from that perspective, I think I'd almost prefer seeing this show to Mercy Reef.

More Comics Urban Legends! Including, yes, Green Lantern lost the cover image to his dog!

AiT/Planet Lar celebrates 500 posts. Congrats. Bloggity just passed 2500.

The Comic Book Legal Defense Fund...because I don’t want to be stoned to death for blasphemy...

Kurt Busiek is pushing this story so we know that the comic must be good. Go and check it out, at least.

The Beat looks into the San Diego Hotel situation. Suddenly I realize I don't have any real desire to attend Nerd Prom anymore. I can't handle huge crowds, and I HATE having to deal with annoying hotel clerks.

Favorite new word: quailtard. It makes me sad that Wikipedia folks keep redirecting the page.

Ask Yahoo tackles a very pressing question.

0 comments: