Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Linkage

Well, this is interesting. I have no problem with it, as long as the originals are still available. That was my complaint with the Star Wars movies. Now, maybe somebody will try it with Doctor Who...

How to make a survival kit that fits in an Altoids tin.

Svetlana Chmakova promotes the second volume of Dramacon with some non-spoiler preview images over on The Engine.

Tokyopop tells Dave to stop buying their titles. Well, sort of. And I agree with Dave here. Make it harder to get a title, and I won't buy it. Christopher Butcher agrees as well.

Mike Sterling celebrates the return of Journalista.

The Fourth Rail shuts down. Eh, I've been reading those guys' reviews since usenet, I'll continue to read them where ever they go.

Pug video for the in-laws.

Windows Vista release dates and prices leaked? I'm sick of operating system upgrades. I wish they would just concentrate on making the current system WORK properly, instead of making new OS's that probably have a bunch of useless crap that most of us don't want anyway.

Lots of hype about Light Bulbs. I'm not sure I believe the claims about how much energy can be saved, but that hasn't stopped hubby-Eric and I from replacing as many of our standard bulbs with compact fluorescent light bulbs as we can.

Holy Pasta Week
Sep 15-19 is "Holy Pasta Week"
Plan your menus now.

0 comments: