Monday, August 07, 2006

Shipping List

I haven't done a Previews review in awhile, but maybe I'll just take a look at the upcoming shipping list and see what's on it that I'm interested in. A quick glance... not much....

SECRET SIX #3 (OF 6) $2.99
Uh... wow. I can't even remember what's happening in this one. And I seem to recall that I read the most recent issue not too long ago.
GIRL GENIUS VOL 5 TP $19.95
GIRL GENIUS VOL 5 HC $32.95
I'm getting the hardcover for myself, and the trade for my little sister.
SUPERMAN #655 $2.99
If Kurt Busiek wrote this, I'll get it.
52 WEEK #14 $2.50
I confess, they've reeled me in, and I'm addicted.
JSA CLASSIFIED #15 $2.99
Does this issue finish off a storyline or start a new one? I just want to say, once again, that my favorite character of the JSA is Ma Hunkel, the original Red Tornado.
SQUADRON SUPREME #6 $2.99
Can't remember what's happening in this one, either. Do you think that's a sign I should stop reading a book? If I can't remember what happened in the last issue? I mean, I could quote you bits of the last Aquaman tale. But quite of few of these books I simply can't remember what happened last.

Huh. That's it for this week. What a small shipping list.

0 comments: