Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Five Titles

Apparently I missed a chance to Name Five Past Or Present Comics Titles You Think Should Always Be Published, Just Because It Would Please You To See Them On The Stands. Well, here's my main list:

  • Aquaman - C'mon, you think I couldn't start with that one? I'd love to see what Shaun McLaughlin had planned, and the rest of Kurt Busiek's plans. But almost any writer/artist team would please me.
  • Amy Unbounded - by Rachel Hartman. I miss this comic so bad, and it left off on a cliff-hanger, no less!
  • Castle Waiting - by Linda Medley. I miss this one, too. I could stand to have this as a monthly.
  • PS238 - by Aaron Williams. This is regular enough I don't usually get to the point where I miss it, but I love it nonetheless.
  • Usagi Yojimbo - by Stan Sakai. Another regular book that I really want to always be published. So far, so good.
That's just the top five, there are many many more that I'd love to see on my personal spinner rack new every month. For instance... Abadazad, Age of Bronze, Akiko, Amelia Rules, Arrowsmith, Astro City, Birds of Prey, Buck Godot, Colonia, DMZ, Dorothy, Girl Genius, Hellboy, Hikaru No Go, Justice League, Leave It To Chance, Noble Causes, Northlanders, Resurrection Man, Ruse, Super Friends, Thieves & Kings, Tiny Titans, True Story Swear to God, Way of the Rat, Wildguard, Xeno's Arrow, and Young Justice, just to name a few. And I'm sure I'm forgetting some.

So, what are your top five? And are there any on my lists that you'd like to see return?

0 comments: