Monday, October 13, 2014

IndieGoGo Update

So... I was surprised that quite a few people didn't bother to respond to my emails asking for more information so I could fulfill my obligations in my goofy IndieGoGo Campaign. In fact, only five people out of nine responded. Because I stupidly waited for more responses, real life jumped into action and I've been unable to catch up.

So, I'm going to start really ramping up now, starting with the name checks this week. Postcards will be sent this week as well. A portion of the comic books have arrived, and we've been purchasing candy. Later this week we intend to make a special trip to get more supplies. So watch this space for more...

  • Total raised: $550
    • IndieGoGo Fees: $49.50 (9%) - refund of $27.50 (5%) = $22
    • Other payment Fees: $10.50 (3%)
    • Paypal Fees: $8.22 (2.9% + 30 cents for each payment)
  • Total for Halloween (minus fees): $509.28 (204% of $250 goal)
  • Total Spent: $277.45
    • Mini-comics: $256.45 (details)
    • Candy: $21 (Snickers and Milky Way fun-size)
  • Running Total: $231.83

0 comments: