Thursday, November 27, 2014

Thoughts on Thanksgiving Day

Oh man, I had quite the meal. So now I'm trying to digest. The Breaking Cat News crew are experiencing the strangeness of Thanksgiving.

First off, some links... Upworthy on an aspect of Van Gogh's "The Starry Night" that I've never heard.

Who knew that Jackie Chan can help solar panel efficiency? Great headline, it drew me right in.

Mark Evanier has more on Ferguson. Seriously, the process was badly flawed and, instead of clearing up the issue, made things much worse.

As of today, I'm willing to experience the Christmas stuff. Anyone who hits me with Christmas stuff before Thanksgiving is a twit. But now? Ok, I'm fine. It's time for it. In fact, while the in-laws are still here tonight, we'll try to find some Christmas decorations and put them up.

My own Thankgiving piece was in the paper yesterday: Lots to be thankful for this Thanksgiving.

I'm going to go dig up the Christmas stuff. More tomorrow, maybe...

0 comments: