Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Christmas Eve Morning

I wish I had more prepared to post, but I'm somewhat empty at the moment.

Last night Eric and I attended the company Christmas party at the local bowling alley. I participated, even though I haven't bowled in more than 20 years. It was only the second time ever I've bowled. I got a strike, two spares, and a lot of gutterballs. I scored a pathetic 85, but it's better than my first attempt, if I recall correctly.

I also got two awards from the company. The first was for best celebration after a strike. The second was for worst form. Eh, it evens out.

Well, I'm going to be late for work regardless of what I do, so I'd better head out now. I've got a photo to get before hitting the office.

One last link: I wish Eric and I could afford a full set of these. There's so much Doctor Who merchandise now it's impossible to keep up.

0 comments: