Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Morning Thoughts

So, I took a nap when I got home yesterday only to have a cat on my face about 6 p.m. letting me know that he needed his dinner. The nap helped, however... I feel much better today.

This is probably the best way ever to announce a snow closure:


And, grumpy Laura says: people who don't vaccinate their children because of stupid, non-scientific reasons should not be allowed to put those disease-carriers in school. This dad agrees, as his son cannot be vaccinated for genuine medical reasons and the 7 percent exception rate at his local school puts his child in terrible danger. Parents who are unreasonably fearful of vaccines due to Googling anti-vax sites should not be allowed to put children of intelligent parents who actually understand science in danger.

Not sure I'm cool with stooping to their level, but a gay lawmaker is sick of the hypocrisy and has threatened to out fellow lawmakers' affairs to point out that they don't actually sanctify marriage as much as they claim.

0 comments: